Feedback from users
Know what online users are saying about your clinic and service
Gain more Trust
Earn online users' trust and gain more new PT patients
Turn happy patients into site promoters on review sites
It's not just about how great you perform your practice, it's about what people are saying about your PT clinic online.
- Intercept any negative reviews before they get there.
- Drive more positive reviews on sites like Google My Business, Yelp and Facebook.
- Get notified when someone assigns you a Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- The Meaning of Online Reputation
- The Importance of Protecting Your Online Brand and Image
- Methods to Maintain a Good Online Reputation at All Times
- Ways to Deal with Negative Reviews
- Strategies to Convert Happy Patients to Positive Reviewers
- Build more relevant positive testimonials for your website
- Preempt negative reviews by sending the unhappy reviewer to a service recovery page to enable him/her to change his review and inform the clinic of his bad experiences in a message box