Today's ever growing list of tech-savvy consumers get their information from the Worldwide Web where they can simply use their fingers to type a couple of words into the Google search box and get what they are looking for instantly - literally with the click of a mouse button.
These prospects may use office computers, wireless laptops, hot spot networks, Internet cafes and various mobile devices across a massively growing "Global" market to get the information they need.
You've seen it firsthand. Everywhere you look you can't avoid this trend. "It's the 21st century way and it's here to stay"
In fact, according to the latest statistics, there are now over 3 BILLION people worldwide using the Internet as their primary source of information, a figure which includes everyone from young children to senior citizens.
- 90% of online searches with commercial intent result in purchases at the store (comScore).
- 74% of Internet searchers have utilized local searches (Kelsey Group).
- 61% of local searches end up with a person making a purchase (TMP/comScore).
- 54% of Americans have given up the dusty old phone book for desktop and mobile local search (comScore).
- 35% of all Internet searches are local (DM News).
- 82% of local searchers make an in-store visit, call or purchase. (TMP/comScore).
So ask yourself this: when local residents go online and search for a physical therapist are they finding you or your competitor?
And if they are finding your practice instead of the competition, how many are being converted into paying clients?
To put it bluntly... If you're not properly positioned in front of the RIGHT people, using state of the art SEO and exploiting the full potential of the Worldwide Web to your benefit, then someone else will - and that person will most likely be your rival - stealing customers right from your very own doorstep!
Don't let that happen to you... start using the full power of SEO to grow your practice. With effective SEO:
- Your leads – customers – and sales... can increase ten-fold!
- Your reputation and status in your community can grow by leaps and bounds!
- You can also quickly position yourself as the "go-to-person/expert" for physiotherapy in your area!
Ready to learn much more about how to use SEO to increase your clients and your profits? Get our free ebook, "SEO - Search Engine Optimization".
One of the signals that search engines consider as part of their ranking algorithm is the presence (and quality) of your online reviews. At PatientSites, our Lead Autom8r suite comes with an application that is designed to get more of your happy patients to post online reviews for you.
For clinics that need more on this front, we offer a reputation management service.
Reputation management is the practice of working to increase the number of positive online reviews about your services on platforms like Google, Facebook and Yelp while also trying to intercept negative reviews before posting and responding to any negative reviews.
What does a well structured evergreen marketing mix look like?
Download our PT evergreen marketing blue print for free! Use this to understand what role different marketing tactics play and how to build a balance of tactics that will grow your practice today but most importantly increase the value of your business tomorrow.